"Todd"/Victor & Blair [2003, Part 2]
(Note: When Victor first arrived in town, he told everyone that he was Mitch Laurence's younger brother, Walker. In reality, he believed himself to be Todd Manning, and even though he was drawn to Blair, he continued to pretend to be Walker because he believed that Blair wouldn't love him if she thought he was Todd.)

Blair: There is nothing going on romantic here, and there won't be, ever.
"Walker"/Victor: What makes you think I want something to happen between us?
Blair: You did kiss me.
"Walker"/Victor: Ah. Maybe it wasn't all that great. Maybe I didn't like it.

Blair: The truth is Starr's not the only one who hasn't gotten over losing Todd.
"Walker"/Victor: You're still in love with him.
Blair: That's not what I said. We had a very complicated relationship.
"Walker"/Victor: That's not what I asked.

Dorian: There is nothing going on between Kevin and Blair. It's just a professional rivalry, that's all. Besides which, Blair is not ready for a new relationship. She is not over Todd, God help her.
"Walker"/Victor: You really believe that?

"Walker"/Victor: (about Blair) She's either at the Palace or Rodi's.
Dorian: And how do you know her so well?
"Walker"/Victor: Maybe I knew her in a previous life.

Viki: Kevin is none of your business.
"Walker"/Victor: Oh, he's my business, ever since he chose to sleep with Blair.

Viki: Why would you be so concerned about Blair and what she does with Kevin or anyone else for that matter?
"Walker"/Victor: I work with Blair. I don't want to see her getting hurt.
Viki: You know, you seem awfully passionate about somebody who's just your boss.

Viki: (about Todd) He cares deeply for the people that he loves.
"Walker"/Victor: And that would include you?
Viki: I would like to think so. But certainly Jessica and his children and Blair -- above all, Blair.

[Walker admires the Bahdra Diamond]
"Walker"/Victor: I'm going to give you this diamond someday, Blair. I swear. Maybe even on our wedding day.

[Kevin is going after "The Sun"]
Blair: Well, I can't lose "The Sun." Starr's father's legacy was really important to Todd. And I don't have what I need right now to fight him back.
"Walker"/Victor: You won't lose it. Trust me.

Starr: My mom is supposed to be with my dad, not Kevin Buchanan.
"Walker"/Victor: Absolutely right.
Starr: When's my dad coming back?
"Walker"/Victor: Well, that could take a little more time, sweetie. But in the meantime, we have to make sure your mom stays away from Kevin.

[Starr has trapped Walker and Blair in the cabana together]
"Walker"/Victor: You can't stand being stuck with me?
Blair: No! I mean, no. No, I have -- I have a meeting that I need to get to, that's all.
"Walker"/Victor: Yeah. With who, Buchanan? God. I can't believe you're falling for that moron.
Blair: Falling? It's called a meeting, Walker.
"Walker"/Victor: Oh, yeah? Where are you meeting, in his bed?
Blair: Oh -- he's married to my cousin.
"Walker"/Victor: That's right! That's what makes it so exciting for you! It's wrong!
Blair: No, no, you are wrong!
"Walker"/Victor: I know you, Blair. You go after what you want. Whether it's right --
Blair: You don't even know what you're talking about.
"Walker"/Victor: Think about it! Every time you go after the wrong thing, where does it leave you? It shatters you! It leaves you alone! Have you ever thought what it would be like if you went after the right thing?
Blair: And I guess you're about to tell me that you're the right thing for me?
"Walker"/Victor: Yes!
Blair: You are so damn sure of yourself, aren't you?
[Walker grabs Blair and kisses her]
"Walker"/Victor: I'm sure of us.

"Walker"/Victor: Your mother's a little confused.
Starr: That's what my dad always used to say when he was in big trouble.

"Walker"/Victor: Why are you scared of me?
Blair: I wish I knew.

"Walker"/Victor: (to Kevin) The only interests you're protecting are your own -- in this case, climbing into bed with Blair. So this is your warning -- keep your hands to yourself.

Blair: Life can surprise you, Kelly. A man can surprise you.
Kelly: Blair, you can't judge every man in terms of Todd.

"Walker"/Victor: I bought you "The Sun." I bought it and gave it to you.
Blair: I didn't ask you to do that. I don't need you to save me, all right? And I don't need you to control my life.

[Blair accuses Walker of sending Kelly letters about Kevin and Blair's relationship]
"Walker"/Victor: All right! So I wrote them, I wrote them! And since it's the next thing out of your mouth, yes, I made the phone call to Kelly, too!
Blair: Where in the hell do you get off, Walker?
"Walker"/Victor: I was up front with you about the way I felt about you.
Blair: Yeah, and I told you exactly --
"Walker"/Victor: I know what you told me! I'm just not very good with hearing no as an answer.

"Walker"/Victor: I wanted Buchanan out of my way. What is so wrong with that?
Blair: Other than the fact that it's just a little deceitful, a little manipulative, and just plain creepy? Oh, my God, you're just like Todd.
"Walker"/Victor: You say that like it's a bad thing.
Blair: Oh, it is!

[Walker tries to apologize to Blair]
"Walker"/Victor: Don't rush me. I'm not good at this.
Blair: You know what? I'm out of here.
"Walker"/Victor: Wait. I'm sorry. Really. I'm -- I'm sorry. I -- I'm sorry that I -- that I wrote those letters and I'm sorry that I made the phone call and -- and I'm -- I'm really -- I'm sorry, really, that I hurt your feelings and -- I give you my word, for whatever that's worth, that it won't happen again.
Blair: Look --
"Walker"/Victor: (snapping) Don't interrupt me!

"Walker"/Victor: (to Blair) Can I take you to dinner? Just a clean slate. And I'm going to prove to you that I am nothing like Todd.

Blair: (about Todd) He was the most infuriating man I ever knew.
"Walker"/Victor: Oh, come on. You don't really mean that.
Blair: Oh, yes, I do. Of course, he probably couldn't help it. That's the way he was raised. He went through a lot of stuff, really damaged. It was amazing it didn't drive him crazy -- or maybe he was crazy. That would explain a lot.
"Walker"/Victor: Like what?
Blair: Well, the fact that he always thought he was incapable of love. He didn't think it was in him. But I'll tell you, if you saw him with his children --
"Walker"/Victor: What about you?
Blair: Oh, he never would've admitted that. I stood right there and I sang my heart out to the man. He never even admitted it.
"Walker"/Victor: I'm sure he wanted to.
Blair: Yeah, you think?
"Walker"/Victor: Don't you think?
Blair: I don't know. Yeah, maybe. I mean, he wouldn't have done all those other crazy things, I guess, if he hadn't have loved me.
"Walker"/Victor: And if you hadn't loved him.
Blair: Yeah. Like crazy.

Blair: (about Todd) He told me that he was going to change over and over again, and over and over again he lied to me.
"Walker"/Victor: You telling me you never lied to anyone you loved over and over again?

"Walker"/Victor: (about Starr) She's a tough kid.
Blair: Yeah. She gets that after her dad.

"Walker"/Victor: You don't have to keep thanking me, you know.
Blair: Oh, really? So there's a limited amount of time that a woman can thank a man for saving her daughter's life?
"Walker"/Victor: Yeah, about a hundred times will do.

Blair: Todd was -- he was just always kind of -- I don't know, just uncomfortable every time I would be sexual. And -- I think --
"Walker"/Victor: You think what?
Blair: All right. The other day when you kissed me in the cabana, it was weird for me. Really weird, because for some reason, you just kind of seemed Toddish or something. And -- I don't know. I just think that maybe you could be the one that hired the private eye, that's what.
"Walker"/Victor: Oh.
Blair: Yeah.
"Walker"/Victor: And why would I do that?
Blair: To learn as much as you can about Todd and then act like him.
"Walker"/Victor: Whoa, whoa -- hey, now.
Blair: What?
"Walker"/Victor: Assuming that were even possible, why would I blow my chance with you by acting like that jerk?
Blair: Ok. You're right, never mind. Never mind.
"Walker"/Victor: And as far as the sexuality -- it seems ok from where I stand.

Blair: You don't have to leave because of her [Dorian].
"Walker"/Victor: I'll be back because of you.

Blair: I think it was the wedding party. I don't know, it just always makes me think of --
"Walker"/Victor: Todd.
Blair: When we were married, the time that was perfect, we were together dancing and there were these beautiful gold balloons falling down around us.
"Walker"/Victor: I know. (quickly correcting himself) Uh, wow, that sounds cool.
Blair: We were full of hope and dreams and happiness. Then he got a call from a girl that he did something horrible to.
"Walker"/Victor: Marty Saybrooke.
[Blair gives him an odd look but continues]
Blair: He left. He was going to be a hero, he was. He was shot and presumed dead in Ireland. He eventually came back, but that perfect moment, it never did.

Blair: I was just thinking.
"Walker"/Victor: About?
Blair: My aunt.
"Walker"/Victor: Oh, yes. Let's kill the mood.

Blair: (about Mitch) After everything that he did to me and to Todd --
"Walker"/Victor: You don't know what he did to Todd.
Blair: I know that Mitch killed Todd. It's taken me this long to finally accept it.
"Walker"/Victor: Have you?

[Blair and Walker are making out]
"Walker"/Victor: Second thoughts?
Blair: I just haven't felt like this in a long time.
"Walker"/Victor: Since Todd?
Blair: Maybe that's why --
"Walker"/Victor: What?
Blair: That -- you remind me of him.
"Walker"/Victor: Hmm. Maybe there's something in me.
Blair: And what would that be?
"Walker"/Victor: Some part of him that you loved.
Blair: Maybe.
"Walker"/Victor: I want to make love to you, Blair.

V&B 03-06

Part 1 [May-June]
Part 2 [July-Aug]
Part 3 [Sept-Oct]
Part 4 [Nov-Dec]

not open yet

not open yet

Part 1 [Jan-Feb]
Part 2 [Mar-May]
[Jun-Dec coming soon]

back to main

web